Try to search here. You will see magic! Believe Me

Custom Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hello to all!

The reason that I opened this blog is because that I think if I blog our course subjects in my current blog which is http://angelsbewithyou.blogspot.com/, it will be messy.

Now, Leo was the one who asked me to blog what we had gone through during class and everything which is good, of course. I remember last semester Jenette and I blogged the picture of attractions in our own blogs and it helps some people or students who are taking this subjects.

In this case, this blog only about the subject that we have taught by every teacher in every semester and the things that we had done I hope. Maybe not all because I may need to ask permission of the students whether can I blog some of the stories because maybe it includes them.

I hope you all love this blog.

Here I announce, it dedicate to Diploma in Tourism Management students.

No comments: