Try to search here. You will see magic! Believe Me

Custom Search

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mantanani Island

I have this idea from Aunt Rebecca (Pilates).
She asked me did I talk about places in Sabah in this study blog.
'By this time.. I haven't really include that', I said.
So, I was thinking....
"It is a brilliant idea to include by letting us know where are all those attractions!"
Because since we all are tourism students, its not a bad thing for us to know more!
Correct?? Agree??
If you Agree, put your comments and tell me!
Tell me if you Agree.
Tell me if you have places to Discover.
Tell me if you .......
Let's see what we have here...
I just let the pictures do the talking okay?

Here we go!



I took all these pictures from the Internet.

Here I like to say, its true that you can swim with the Dugong!

People can have activities like snorkeling, diving, and so on.

No comments: