Try to search here. You will see magic! Believe Me

Custom Search

Monday, April 20, 2009

BBQ Beach Party at Tanjung Aru

Hia Everyone!
WARNING: BEFORE YOU READ THIS POST, PAUSE OR STOP MY BLOG'S SONG ON THE LEFT 3rd ITEM

It’s been two days we didn’t see each other and I hope you all having a wonderful holiday with your friends and families back in your own hometown!

Have anybody having a soar throat after the beach party?
I have a little and I’m working on it. Haha.
Sorry for the late uploads.. because I was collecting pictures from Jenette to combine.

Anyway, here I would like to talk first about our beach party right after the examination.
It’s simple yet we had fun there.
But before that, we had this meeting in school by our Dean and I thought there are some serious issues but… It was not what we expected. I also don’t know why this problem suddenly occurs right after the exams. Weird.

Second issue, just before the BBQ party on the beach, I was trying to call everyone for not to be late and student have to be punctual for the bus never waits for people and we had mention earlier that the party is going on at 2pm. Some people were not answering calls and some was like never even want to care about it or my calls. Ended up, there are only 9 people following the bus and we paid for RM45 (I'm kinda disappointed). Btw, I’m not following the bus so I can’t help it too.

For those who followed Jenette’s car, I would like to say Thank you to Jenette, Lance, Tarence, Zul, and myself for helping from
1. Oten’s House to get the BBQ equipment.
2. Chloe’s house to carry the foods and relax for a while. Tarence played my piano as well and he is a quick learner!
3. Jenette’s House to carry foods as well. Lance and Tarence enjoyed by playing with the dogs. Zul meet up with us at Jenette’s place and he followed our car.
4. Zul , Tarence and Lance who light the fire for BBQ and their hands really burn out. Masak sudah! haha

Between that, we were having this crisis of car matters. Who want to about it?
Well, Jenette’s car didn’t work in the middle of the road. So, all of us who are in the car gone PANIC and Jenette keep on calling her dad for help but we all manage to reach Beach 2 by stopping and struggling half way on the road and people keep ‘beep’ us for that. So bad.

Okay, back to business.
I uploaded the video I took and some pictures. I put the pictures to slides in this blog because I don’t want it to be messy and there are so many of them; those who want the copy of the pictures can copy from my Facebook or Friendster (if you have my account).


Video: Click Play!



Pictures: Click Play!


Special Thanks to all of you who participate and help in cooking and cleaning and thank you for your understanding in charging extra money from you all as we go over budget.

See you all after HOLIDAY!

7 comments:

Yis said...

wahaha u should see when we tanam starz lasttimee.

newayy the ciken wings look soo delicious. can have some?? ^^

lance said...

i wanna eat dat food again..
some1 sick ka since the bbq??
hahahahahahahahaha..........

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Yeast: How to tanam stars???

Lance: hahahha.. I sick !!
FLUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

Ab Gilasinisana said...

chloe, wat is yeast try to say is, she burried STARZGATE.. hahahhaah

Unknown said...

Hi! I love Tanjung Aru hotel,too.^^)

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

AHahhaha!!!! what more should I update here ya?

Yis said...

hahahh i donno how to tanam stars, if starz-gate i know how. lol