Try to search here. You will see magic! Believe Me

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tarence


It's a shock that Tarence went back to his hometown, Kudat.
When I heard that he is going to withdraw, I'm in shock and I thought it was not true as the guys always plays around. Lol… Right?


Tarence sent me a text message and he was saying ‘goodbye my sweet friend’ and so on and my tears nearly drop down.
What to do? People come and go but friendships stays in our heart always and forever.
Lots said that it’s hard for you to say goodbye face to face and I knew how it feels. I’ve been through it when I left Kuala Lumpur.

But always remember Tarence, that’s not a forever goodbye if you really said it. You can always take a short holiday to come back here and we can gather around, chit chat like before and have lunch as usual. Or else, we are the one who will visit you in Kudat because I NEVER BEEN THERE!
So, you have to be our tour guide.

Chloe’s Wish list:
1. Go Tarence house and visit (if can)
2. Tip of Borneo
3. Eat
4. Jump
5. Play
6. LOL!
7. Group picture!!
Who wanna follow? Put your feedback in the by clicking ‘Post a comment’. Thanks!

The good news is, he had been offered a job and congratulations to you!
I don’t know it’s a good news or bad news. You tell me then haha.


Dear Tarence,
Too bad I can’t be fierce to you anymore for I wanted you to be confident. So sad I cannot marah marah you already. Lol. And more, when I fierce to you, you just give me --à (^_^) this face until I cannot marah you.
Be strong, be brave and be confident as I always told you, Tarence.
I know you can do it! I see lots of changes in you like you voice up more than before. It’s true!
I knew you are a very hardworking guy and you never easy to give up. I can see by proving that, you really put effort in your last test although you knew that you are leaving. I remembered you asked me about marketing and you struggle for that.

You can always come to this blog as you are part of our family as well.
We can facebook and Friendster as usual!
I wish you all the best in your life and successful.
Jadi boss sudah, must belanja ya? Haha. Just kidding.

P/s: You will be my ‘son’ always. Haha! Ah boy~

Love,
Chloe


Picture Below: Small Family

Picture Below: Medium FamilyPicture Below: Big Family

No comments: